Pozniak Safety Associates Inc. offers occupational safety and health related education and training courses, special programs, workshops and presentations.
Education and Training is a proven route to improve safety performance, and Pozniak Safety Associates Inc, can help you with any or all aspects of your program, from identification of education and training needs, development of appropriate training strategies and curriculum, to actual facilitation and delivery of courses.
We have a variety of courses and topics that can be delivered in- field and on- site or within a classroom setting.
We have customized or developed specific programs based on client specific needs and requirements, and ensure trainee competency.
Our facilitators understand adult learning principles and ensure information and activities are delivered to ensure development of knowledge, skill, understanding and target safety values and cultural components.
We aim to build know how, skill, and confidence amongst our clients leaders, supervisors, teams and employees through the provision of:
• General safety topics such as safety leadership, safety for supervisors, due diligence, risk communication, effective accident / incident investigation, and workplace hazard identification, risk assessment and control implementation
• Hazard or program element specific training such as WHMIS, TDG, First Aid / CPR, Ladder Safety, Ergonomics, Respiratory Protection, Hearing conservation and Back Injury Prevention – Lifting & Handling Techniques
• Human resource related individual and group training, coaching, team development activities, and process improvement initiatives
• Technical courses such as working at heights, permit to work systems, powered mobile equipment
• Safety Committee training