Pozniak Safety Associates Inc. integrates commitment, experience and expertise with your business by providing a broad and flexible range of occupational safety and health assessments, consulting, management, education, services, and programs that help provide solutions to safety, health, and environmental challenges.
To seek the Right Balance of System and culture, thereby Creating Business Sustainability and Preventing all types of Loss, while Respecting Human Life.
• View the issues in a broad context; and then work to have a detailed understanding of and approach to client needs;
• Providing independent, unbiased assessments of workplaces, giving an objective view of workplace hazards, risks, controls, and programs;
• Deliver insights from a combination of experience, creativity and innovative analysis, having foundations in safety, health and environment management strategies and tools, based on leading edge research;
• Identify practical new ideas, opportunities and tools that are tailored to meet the needs of the individual organizations;
• Help align the leadership and the workforce to implement required changes;
• Engage with management in implementation planning ;
• A willingness to work in partnership, to assist in performing critical strategic reviews and modifications of existing safety management systems and utilizing principles for total safety culture.